By Peter Bell,Brent Beer
If you’re new to GitHub, this concise booklet exhibits you simply what you must start and not more. It’s excellent for undertaking and product managers, stakeholders, and different crew participants who are looking to collaborate on a improvement project—whether it’s to study and touch upon paintings in growth or to give a contribution particular adjustments. It’s additionally nice for builders simply studying GitHub.
GitHub has swiftly develop into the default platform for software program improvement, yet it’s additionally perfect for different text-based files, from contracts to screenplays. This hands-on publication indicates you ways to take advantage of GitHub’s net interface to view tasks and collaborate successfully along with your team.
- Learn how and why humans use GitHub to collaborate
- View the prestige of a project—recent adjustments, notable paintings, and historical changes
- Create and edit records via GitHub with out studying Git
- Suggest adjustments to tasks you don’t have permission to edit directly
- Use instruments like matters, pull requests, and branches to specify and collaborate on changes
- Create a brand new GitHub repository to manage who has entry in your project
Read or Download Introducing GitHub: A Non-Technical Guide PDF
Similar open source programming books
Unharness the ability of the Android OS and construct the types of incredible, leading edge apps clients like to use in case you already understand your means round the Android OS and will construct an easy Android app in less than an hour, this booklet is for you. If you’re itching to determine simply how some distance you could push it and notice what Android is de facto in a position to, it’s for you.
How will you make the most of the Django framework to combine advanced client-side interactions and real-time positive factors into your net functions? via a chain of fast software improvement initiatives, this hands-on booklet indicates skilled Django builders how one can contain relaxation APIs, WebSockets, and client-side MVC frameworks comparable to spine.
Professional Spring updates the perennial bestseller with the most recent that the Spring Framework four has to provide. Now in its fourth version, this renowned ebook is through a long way the main complete and definitive remedy of Spring to be had. With seasoned Spring, you’ll examine Spring fundamentals and center themes, and proportion the authors’ insights and real–world reviews with remoting, Hibernate, and EJB.
Use Linux bins instead virtualization strategy to virtualize your working method surroundings. This ebook will hide LXC’s unequalled flexibility with virtualization and LXD’s delicate person adventure. useful LXC and LXD starts off by means of introducing you to Linux packing containers (LXC and LXD). you'll then struggle through use instances in keeping with LXC and LXD.
- OpenCart Theme and Module Development
- Pro PHP MVC (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
- Fluent Python: Clear, Concise, and Effective Programming
- GateIn Cookbook
- Resource-Oriented Computing with NetKernel: Taking REST Ideas to the Next Level
Additional info for Introducing GitHub: A Non-Technical Guide
Introducing GitHub: A Non-Technical Guide by Peter Bell,Brent Beer