By Tamás Rőszer
Read or Download The Biology of Subcellular Nitric Oxide PDF
Similar zoology books
This is often the 1st complete resource of data approximately Mexican fossils to be released in English. The publication bargains up-to-date details within the fields of stratigraphy, sedimentology, tectonics, paleobiogeography, paleoclimatology and evolution. incorporated is an intensive bibliography of virtually one thousand references relating to the valuable subject, a tribute to 2 centuries of study.
As our closest evolutionary relations, nonhuman primates are indispensable parts in our mythologies, diets and clinical paradigms, but such a lot species now face an doubtful destiny via exploitation for the puppy and bushmeat trades in addition to innovative habitat loss. New information regarding illness transmission, nutritional and financial linkage, and the continued overseas concentrate on conservation and primate examine have created a surge of curiosity in primates, and concentrate on the varied interplay of human and nonhuman primates has turn into a tremendous part in primatological and ethnographic reviews.
Concentrating on the physiological and behavioral elements that permit a species to stay in a harsh seasonal setting, this ebook locations the social biology of marmots in an environmental context. It attracts at the result of a 40-year empirical examine of the inhabitants biology of the yellow-bellied marmot close to the Rocky Mountain organic Laboratory within the higher East River Valley in Colorado, united states.
This booklet provides the present strategies of semaphorin biology. within the early Nineteen Nineties, semaphorins have been initially pointed out as axon suggestions cues that functionality in the course of neuronal improvement. in spite of the fact that, cumulative findings have clarified that they've assorted services in lots of physiological techniques, together with cardiogenesis, angiogenesis, vasculogenesis, osteoclastogenesis, retinal homeostasis, and immune legislation.
- Sensory Functions of the Skin in Primates: With Special Reference to Man (Wenner-Gren Symposium)
- Geometric Morphometrics for Biologists: A Primer
- Ultrastructural Pathology of the Cell and Matrix: A Text and Atlas of Physiological and Pathological Alterations in the Fine Structure of Cellular and Extracellular Components
- Wörterbuch der Wirbellosen / Dictionary of Invertebrates: Latein-Deutsch-Englisch (German Edition)
- Wild Again: The Struggle to Save the Black-Footed Ferret
- Neurotoxin Modeling of Brain Disorders — Life-long Outcomes in Behavioral Teratology (Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences)
Additional resources for The Biology of Subcellular Nitric Oxide
The Biology of Subcellular Nitric Oxide by Tamás Rőszer