By David Josephsen
The totally up to date consultant to company community tracking with Today’s Nagios Platform and instruments
This is the definitive advisor to construction low-cost, enterprise-strength tracking infrastructures with the most recent advertisement and open resource types of Nagios. World-renowned tracking specialist David Josephsen covers the full tracking software program stack, treating Nagios as a specification language and origin for construction good designed tracking structures that may scale to serve any association.
Drawing on his unsurpassed event, Josephsen demonstrates top practices all through and in addition unearths universal error, their results, and the way to prevent them. He presents the entire technical intensity you must configure and run Nagios effectively, together with a pragmatic and thorough dialogue of writing your personal customized modules with the C-based Nagios Event-Broker API.
Extensively up-to-date all through, this variation provides a wholly new bankruptcy on scaling Nagios for big, advanced networks that count seriously on virtualization and cloud prone. Josephsen completely introduces Nagios XI, the complex new advertisement model of Nagios and indicates how you can enhance productiveness with the newest third-party instruments and plug-ins.
- Learn how Nagios works, extensive
- Master centred, effective thoughts for configuring and deploying the newest types of Nagios
- Solve real-world difficulties in tracking home windows and UNIX platforms, networking undefined, and environmental sensors
- Systematically scale and optimize Nagios for the most important company environments
- Enhance your tracking method with new instruments together with Check-MK, Op5 Merlin, and SFlow
- Integrate visualization through Ganglia, Graphite, and RRDTool
- Simplify and streamline all features of method tracking with Nagios XI
- Build robust customized Nagios occasion dealer (NEB) modules, step by step
- Learn approximately easy-to-understand code listings, totally up-to-date for today’s structures
No subject how complicated your platforms tracking demanding situations are, this booklet might help you in achieving the implications you want—right from the beginning.
Read Online or Download Nagios: Building Enterprise-Grade Monitoring Infrastructures for Systems and Networks PDF
Similar open source programming books
Unharness the facility of the Android OS and construct the types of incredible, leading edge apps clients like to use in case you already be aware of your method round the Android OS and will construct an easy Android app in below an hour, this booklet is for you. If you’re itching to work out simply how a ways you could push it and notice what Android is admittedly in a position to, it’s for you.
How will you reap the benefits of the Django framework to combine complicated client-side interactions and real-time good points into your internet purposes? via a chain of swift program improvement initiatives, this hands-on ebook indicates skilled Django builders tips on how to contain leisure APIs, WebSockets, and client-side MVC frameworks comparable to spine.
Seasoned Spring updates the perennial bestseller with the most recent that the Spring Framework four has to provide. Now in its fourth variation, this renowned ebook is via a ways the main accomplished and definitive therapy of Spring on hand. With professional Spring, you’ll research Spring fundamentals and middle themes, and proportion the authors’ insights and real–world reviews with remoting, Hibernate, and EJB.
Use Linux bins in its place virtualization strategy to virtualize your working approach atmosphere. This ebook will conceal LXC’s unrivaled flexibility with virtualization and LXD’s delicate person adventure. sensible LXC and LXD starts through introducing you to Linux packing containers (LXC and LXD). you are going to then plow through use circumstances in line with LXC and LXD.
- Maven Build Customization
- Fluent Python: Clear, Concise, and Effective Programming
- Mastering HTML5 Forms
- Implementing Domain-Specific Languages with Xtext and Xtend - Second Edition
Additional resources for Nagios: Building Enterprise-Grade Monitoring Infrastructures for Systems and Networks
Nagios: Building Enterprise-Grade Monitoring Infrastructures for Systems and Networks by David Josephsen