By I. Scott MacKenzie
Human-Computer interplay: An Empirical learn Perspective is the definitive advisor to empirical study in HCI. The e-book starts off with foundational issues together with ancient context, the human issue, interplay components, and the basics of technological know-how and examine. From there, you are going to growth to studying concerning the tools for accomplishing an scan to guage a brand new laptop interface or interplay method. There are distinctive discussions and how-to analyses on types of interplay, concentrating on descriptive versions and predictive types. Writing and publishing a study paper is explored with useful advice for fulfillment. through the publication, you will discover hands-on workouts, checklists, and real-world examples. this can be your must-have, entire consultant to empirical and experimental learn in HCI—an crucial addition for your HCI library.
- Master empirical and experimental learn with this entire, A-to-Z consultant in a concise, hands-on reference
- Discover the sensible and theoretical ins-and-outs of person studies
- Find workouts, takeaway issues, and case experiences throughout
Read Online or Download Human-Computer Interaction: An Empirical Research Perspective PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
The instruction manual of Human elements in website design covers easy human elements matters when it comes to reveal layout, enter units, and knowledge association and processing, in addition to addresses more moderen beneficial properties so one can develop into famous within the subsequent new release of net applied sciences. those contain multimodal interfaces, instant services, and brokers that could enhance comfort and usefulness.
Person adventure Re-Mastered: Your advisor to Getting the proper layout offers an knowing of key layout and improvement techniques aimed toward bettering the person adventure of web sites and net purposes. The booklet is prepared into 4 components. half 1 bargains with the idea that of usability, protecting person wishes research and card sorting—a device for shaping details structure in web pages and software program functions.
Retrouvez dans cet ouvrage les chapitres suivants :- Présentation du file (Jean-Marc Defays et Audrey Mattioli-Thonard)- Bons et mauvais usages de l’interaction en ligne. Les TICe, vecteur de motivation ou resource d’ennui ? (Sandrine Baussan)- Interagir et (dé)motiver ? Cas d’étudiants adultes dans une formation à distance et en ligne (Sylviane Bachy et Laure Di Matteo)- Quelles motivations pour quelles interactions en ligne (Odile Duterque)- De l’apprenant-communiquant à l’apprenant-analyste : quand les TICe font position à l’ingénierie linguistique (Jean-Luc Bergey, Nguyen Van Toan et Henri Portine)- Nouvelles applied sciences, nouvelles pratiques d’écriture ?
Many folks may not more exit with no our cellphone than we might depart the home with no outfits. we are living our lives on social media, and PDAs, pills, pcs and different units are thoroughly built-in into our worldwide tradition. From connectedness to accessibility and speedy entry to details, a wealth of advantages accompanies this electronic revolution.
- Building Bridges: HCI, Visualization, and Non-formal Modeling: IFIP WG 13.7 Workshops on Human–Computer Interaction and Visualization: 7th HCIV@ECCE 2011, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- La Historia del Siglo 21: el mejor que la civilización ha visto (Spanish Edition)
- Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care
- BWL für IT-Berufe: Ein praxisorientierter Leitfaden für das kaufmännische Denken (German Edition)
- A Web for Everyone: Designing Accessible User Experiences
- Designed for Use: Create Usable Interfaces for Applications and the Web
Extra resources for Human-Computer Interaction: An Empirical Research Perspective
Human-Computer Interaction: An Empirical Research Perspective by I. Scott MacKenzie