By Jinwoo Kim
Presents a strategic point of view and layout technique that consultant the method of constructing electronic services that offer ‘real adventure’ to clients. simply while the fabric skilled runs its direction to fulfilment is it then considered as ‘real adventure’ that's distinctively senseful, evaluated as precious, and harmoniously regarding others.
Based at the theoretical history of human adventure, the booklet makes a speciality of those 3 questions:
- How do we comprehend the present dominant designs of electronic services and products?
- What are the consumer event components which are serious to supply the true event?
- What are the $64000 HCI layout components which could successfully help a number of the UX elements which are severe to genuine adventure?
Design for Experience is meant for those that have an interest within the stories in the back of the way in which we use our services, for instance designers and scholars drawn to interplay, visible pix and knowledge layout or practitioners and marketers in pursuit of latest items or service-based start-ups.
Read Online or Download Design for Experience: Where Technology Meets Design and Strategy (Human–Computer Interaction Series) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
The guide of Human elements in website design covers uncomplicated human components concerns in relation to monitor layout, enter units, and knowledge association and processing, in addition to addresses more moderen positive factors so that it will develop into favourite within the subsequent new release of net applied sciences. those comprise multimodal interfaces, instant functions, and brokers that could increase comfort and value.
Consumer event Re-Mastered: Your consultant to Getting the best layout offers an figuring out of key layout and improvement approaches geared toward bettering the consumer adventure of sites and internet functions. The booklet is equipped into 4 components. half 1 offers with the idea that of usability, masking person wishes research and card sorting—a software for shaping info structure in web pages and software program purposes.
Retrouvez dans cet ouvrage les chapitres suivants :- Présentation du file (Jean-Marc Defays et Audrey Mattioli-Thonard)- Bons et mauvais usages de l’interaction en ligne. Les TICe, vecteur de motivation ou resource d’ennui ? (Sandrine Baussan)- Interagir et (dé)motiver ? Cas d’étudiants adultes dans une formation à distance et en ligne (Sylviane Bachy et Laure Di Matteo)- Quelles motivations pour quelles interactions en ligne (Odile Duterque)- De l’apprenant-communiquant à l’apprenant-analyste : quand les TICe font position à l’ingénierie linguistique (Jean-Luc Bergey, Nguyen Van Toan et Henri Portine)- Nouvelles applied sciences, nouvelles pratiques d’écriture ?
Many folks may not more exit with out our cellphone than we'd depart the home with out outfits. we are living our lives on social media, and PDAs, capsules, desktops and different units are thoroughly built-in into our international tradition. From connectedness to accessibility and quick entry to details, a wealth of advantages accompanies this electronic revolution.
- Ensuring Digital Accessibility through Process and Policy
- Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works (Interactive Technologies)
- New Perspectives on Affect and Learning Technologies: 3 (Explorations in the Learning Sciences, Instructional Systems and Performance Technologies)
- Building Intelligent Interactive Tutors: Student-centered Strategies for Revolutionizing E-learning
- Haptics for Virtual Reality and Teleoperation: 64 (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering)
Extra info for Design for Experience: Where Technology Meets Design and Strategy (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
Design for Experience: Where Technology Meets Design and Strategy (Human–Computer Interaction Series) by Jinwoo Kim